Meditation is a daily tool that has profound health effects including; stress reduction, increased immunity and brain function, and overall well-being physically, emotionally, and mentally. We will experience a wide range of guided meditation techniques, sitting positions, and ways to integrate these practices into your daily life. You will leave each session with new tools to implement immediately. A regular meditation practice allows one to return to their lives feeling grounded and relaxed in the here and now.
Tuesdays, September 22–October 13, 12:00–1:00 PM
Online Course Information
Instructions to connect to the Zoom online course:
- You will need a computer, laptop or smartphone with an internet connection, internet browser, webcam (optional), speakers or headphones and a microphone. If you do not have an internet connection or audio, let us know and we will give you instructions for listening on the phone.
- If you’ve never used Zoom before, click here: https://zoom.us/test to test and see how it works before the class. When you click on the link, Zoom will take you through downloading the program and the easy joining process. It will ask you if you want to use computer audio. If you have speakers and a microphone (included in laptops and cell phones), click on computer audio.
- You can choose to turn your own webcam on or off. If you turn it on, all participants will be able to see you. You can click on Stop Video at the bottom left corner of your screen to turn off video of yourself at any time.
- You can choose to turn your own microphone on or off. You can choose to mute your microphone with the Mute button at the bottom left corner at any time.
- If you have connection problems, we will send you the link to the recording.
$50.00 for the 4-Week Course