21 Minutes. 21 Skills. 21 Days.
In these uncertain times, we can all use some extra resilience! How ‘bout we spend 21 days developing some new skills? Sound like a great idea?
Here’s how it works. Each day, one of our instructors teach a new skill via ZOOM. You can join live for the practice session AND if you can’t, never fear! We will send you the recording that afternoon.
We will be covering a WIDE variety of skills from boundaries and creativity to mindful movement, breath practices and writing prompts. AND to sweeten the pot, everyone who completes the challenge will receive a prize!
Challenge your friends, family and co-workers to join in the fun. Let’s all work on our resilience together! If not now, when?
All proceeds benefit the Learning Center at Red Willow scholarship fund.
Dr. Krista Brayko
Dr. Margaret Coffey
Monday, October 19–Sunday, November 8
10:00–10:21 AM each day
Online Course Information
Instructions to connect to the Zoom online course:
- You will need a computer, laptop or smartphone with an internet connection, internet browser, webcam (optional), speakers or headphones and a microphone. If you do not have an internet connection or audio, let us know and we will give you instructions for listening on the phone.
- If you’ve never used Zoom before, click here: https://zoom.us/test to test and see how it works before the class. When you click on the link, Zoom will take you through downloading the program and the easy joining process. It will ask you if you want to use computer audio. If you have speakers and a microphone (included in laptops and cell phones), click on computer audio.
- You can choose to turn your own webcam on or off. If you turn it on, all participants will be able to see you. You can click on Stop Video at the bottom left corner of your screen to turn off video of yourself at any time.
- You can choose to turn your own microphone on or off. You can choose to mute your microphone with the Mute button at the bottom left corner at any time.
- If you have connection problems, we will send you the link to the recording.
$21.00 for individuals
$63.00 for groups of 5
$105.00 for groups of 6-10
$189.00 for groups of 10-20
$231.00 for groups of 20+